- Sore Throat
- Dry Mouth
- Do not use more than directed
- Adults and children 4 years of age and older: Dissolve 1 lozenge slowly in the mouth. May be repeated every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor or dentist.
- Children under 4 years of age: consult a doctor or dentist
Active ingredient (per lozenge):
- Dyclonine hydrochloride (2 mg). Purpose: Oral anesthetic/analgesic
- Menthol (5 mg). Purpose: Cough suppressant
- Pectin (6 mg). Purpose: Demulcent
Inactive ingredients: corn syrup, FD&C yellow #5, FD&C yellow #6, honey, lemon oil, propylene glycol, sucrose, tartaric acid, water
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- Swelling, rash or fever develops
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Avoid storing at high temperature (greater than 100° F)
- Use only if lozenge blister seals are unbroken
- Contains FD&C Yellow No. 5 (tartrazine) as a color additive