Vapor Cherry - The menthol in Vapor Cherry sore throat & cough lozenges help you breathe easier by soothing irritated nasal passages and suppressing annoying coughs while dyclonine quickly suppresses the burden of painful swallowing.
Do not use more than directed
Adults and children 4 years of age and older: Dissolve 1 lozenge slowly in the mouth. May be repeated every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor or dentist.
Children under 4 years of age: consult a doctor or dentist
Active ingredient (per lozenge):
Dyclonine hydrochloride (3 mg). Purpose: oral anesthetic/analgesic.
Menthol (6 mg). Purpose: cough suppressant.
Inactive ingredients: Acesulfame Potassium, Ascorbic Acid, Cherry Flavor, Citric Acid, Corn Syrup, FD&C Red #40, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Ascorbate, Sucrose, Tartaric Acid, Water, Zinc Gluconate.
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- Swelling, rash or fever develops
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Avoid storing at high temperature (greater than 100° F)
- Use only if lozenge blister seals are unbroken